Terms of Engagement
By accepting the services of Jetlag Remedy Pty Ltd, the customer is bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please take some time to review this agreement, as use of our cleaning services constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Agreement.
Last updated 22nd June 2021.
- Once you’ve made an appointment with Jetlag Remedy Pty Ltd we have now reserved that appointment time exclusively and respectively for you. If you cancel less than twenty-four (24) hours from your appointment time you will be charged 50% (half) the amount of your agreed rate for the cancelled appointment.
- We kindly ask for a 48 hours notice of cancellation or preferably the most notice you can provide once you know you will not be able to keep the appointment time. We are happy to accommodate you with a rescheduled appointment however that will be subject to availability.
- The Service will be for such cleaning duties as agreed between you and Jetlag Remedy Cleaning Service Provider at the time of booking.
- In majority of cases, all cleaning products and equipment required to service your property are provided by Jetlag Remedy Cleaning Pty Ltd/Staff unless agreed otherwise.
- If, at any time prior to or during your service, if our Staff feels there is a safety issue, at their discretion, they can terminate the service.
- As part of our socials, our team may take some videos/photos of the work they are undergoing. Rest assured, there will be no confidential documents or photos in these images. Please contact us if you wish to NOT have your home on our socials.
- Provide a safe working environment for the Jetlag Remedy to perform the Service;
- Leave access unobstructed to those areas of the Property requiring the Service;
- Provide Jetlag Remedy access to all service utilities (including hot and cold water, electricity, and rubbish bins) as required to complete the Service;
- Prior to the commencement of the Service, inform our Staff of any hazards, slippery surfaces, risks or dangers you’re aware of.
- The Customer agrees to pay at completion of service.
- Payments can be made via cash, credit card, cheque or direct deposit.
- Direct deposit payment must be made prior to the next scheduled weekly or fortnightly service.
- A 50% deposit is required at time of booking for an End of Lease or Move Out Clean.
- Payment can be either made by cash, direct deposit or credit card with the balance to be paid on completion of the clean.
- Credit card payments will incur a 1.5% surcharge.
- Direct Debit is only available for regular cleaning services.
- Tax Invoices are available for all services carried out by Jetlag Remedy Cleaning.
- The prices quoted for regular clean and casual clean are for only one Cleaner. When Jetlag Remedy allocates a team of two Cleaners to a booking the time will be halved; for example when a team of two Cleaners allocated for a six hour clean will be completed in three hours. Each Cleaner having worked three hours and the cost will be same as per one Cleaner.
- Price Increases: Clients are given advance notice of any price increases. Jetlag Remedy reserves right to raise prices at any time.
- Any changes to the Service originally agreed to between your Jetlag Remedy Cleaning Pty Ltd/Staff and yourself must be advised to and the price agreed on prior to the service commencing.
- The Customer acknowledges Jetlag Remedy Pty Ltd invests significant resources in recruiting, selecting and training its Cleaners. Unless Jetlag Remedy gives prior written permission, the Customer must not, directly or indirectly, engage, employ or contract with any Cleaner to provide domestic services to the Customer or any associate of the customer for any period during which services are provided by Jetlag Remedy or for a period within 12 months after the conclusion of any Service. The Customer acknowledges that Jetlag Remedy may suffer loss and damage, including, without limitation consequential loss, as a result of a breach of this clause by the Customer.
- The Customer must inform Jetlag Remedy or its Staff of any incident where an accident, breakage, damage to property within 12 hours of completion of the Service.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Customer is not entitled to claim any loss for any incident if the incident is not reported to Jetlag Remedy Cleaning Pty Ltd or its Staff within 12 hours of completion of the Service.
- In the case of a complaint, Jetlag Remedy requires to be notified within 12 hours after completion of the cleaning work.
- All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed. Items excluded from liability are: cash, items of sentimental value, art and antiques
Last updated 22nd June 2021.